Monday, September 3, 2007

The latest

Hey everyone, this is our new blog. Hopefully with this we can keep in better touch with everyone. There has been a lot going on with us lately, we have had a very busy summer with all of Faith's friends having birthday parties and we are looking forward to slowing down this fall. Faith just turned 2 on August 28th and we had a great pool party where all of her friends and our friends came out to swim. She had a blast and got more presents than we did at our wedding. Hope you like the pictures, we will keep you posted on any new changes.

5 comments:

Tomlinsons said...

I didn't know barney was at her party!!! That's awesome! Wish we had been there. I love your haircut! We miss you guys!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

I am so excited that everyone is getting a blog!! This is wonderful so we can all keep up with each other!! You did a GREAT job with yours!!

the mccollums... said...

hey Slopes...i miss you guys...so glad you are blogging now (wait, who is blogging Nicole or Chris??) I can't believe little Faith is 2 years old...where has the time gone?? Well, lets stay in better touch here...i love seeing the pics...I miss everyone down there...hugs, Jamie aka Burger...now McCollum :)

the mccollums... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adam Sloope said...

I love it, you finally got a blogspot! Now I can keep up with my bestest friends and my cute neice! Hopefully you guys can come up here when you get situated with all this stuff God is doing now. Love you guys! Miss you a ton!